Genevieve Blog

Nigerian Hottest Celebrity news & Music Download Blog

Breaking

Sunday 24 September 2017

“Olamide gave me money to shoot “Shake body” video because I was broke” — Skales


Skales has revealed the role Olamide of YBNL played in his life. He took to micro-blogging website, Twitter to announce that Olamide helped him with funds for his hit track “Shake Body” video shoot.

Skales
Skales revealed this via a series of Tweets on Twitter. He admitted that he was broke then, and this favour from YBNL boss changed his life foreer.
“Guys I have been holding back for so long, But I gotta let the world know, Olamide actually gave me cash to shoot “ShakeBody” Video”.
Olamide
Back then, I was super broke and couldn’t afford to shoot a video for that song. I will never forget it bro Thanks a lot.
And since then my life has never been the same….GOD BLESS ALL THE REAL AND TRUE ONES OUT THERE..
..and then, the YBNL Boss responded thus: “God for all bro 🙏🏾 we agreed to keep this coded dough lol 🤦🏾‍♂️
See the exchange below;


No comments:

Post a Comment

recommended

advertisement

trending

Loading...