Genevieve Blog

Nigerian Hottest Celebrity news & Music Download Blog

Breaking

Monday 30 April 2018

#BBNaija winner, Miracle, confirms he and Nina had sex in Big Brother house, says ''We were intimate''


Winner of #BBNaija season 3, Miracle, has confirmed he and his love interest, Nina, had sex during their stay in the house. In an interview with The Delphinator, Miracle answered in the affirmative that they had sex.

''Yes we were intimate''.
Miracle said he respected Nina when she told him in the house that she had a boyfriend outside the house. According to him, he continued their relationship because she told him that she had informed her boyfriend, Collins, that while she is in the house, anything could happen.
''For the fact that she told me she had a boyfriend outside, I was like she is bold. Most people had relationships but they hid it. She was honest with me and she told me about her boyfriend. What nade me not to feel about our relationship was because she told me that she told her boyfriend that he should expect anything''.

No comments:

Post a Comment

recommended

advertisement

trending

Loading...