Genevieve Blog

Nigerian Hottest Celebrity news & Music Download Blog

Breaking

Sunday 17 September 2017

I WENT TO GHANA LOOKING FOR A BETTER LIFE BUT ENDED UP HOMELESS_ PATORANKING



Popular Nigerian artist Patoranking revealed what happened to him at a point in his life when he came to Ghana in search of greener pastures but ended up trekking and sleeping on the street of Acrra.


HE STATED: " I decided to come back to my country, Nigeria".

He went on to say after he released his hit songs titled "Alubarika" and "Girle O" he ended up being invited back to Ghana to perform in Kumasi Baba Yara Sports Stadium,the Garden City and to his surprised he was met by 13 luxurious cars at the Airport.

HE STATED: "I was very surprised but what could I say,thank you God".

No comments:

Post a Comment

recommended

advertisement

trending

Loading...