Genevieve Blog

Nigerian Hottest Celebrity news & Music Download Blog

Breaking

Monday 18 September 2017

JOE METTLE SPEAKS OF HOW HE HAD TO SELL WAAKYE AND EAT GARI TO SURVIVE BEFORE FAME


Joseph Mettle popularly known as Joe Mettle is a Ghanaian gospel artist who won the 2016 artist of the year revealed to the public how he had to go through ups and down before getting to stardom.

The gospel star indicated that due to hardship he had to sell waakye with his mother for a couple of years.

HE STATED: "I had to help my mother to sell waakye, the customers loved to see me around because I give them more food with less money".

He made clear that, in a point in time when things were getting tough for the family they had to borrow gari from a woman before they can eat.

HE ENDED UP SAYING: "I knew this wasn't my property,I had more to achieve".

He never gave in life and now he is Joe Mettle,an inspirational gospel singer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

recommended

advertisement

trending

Loading...