Genevieve Blog

Nigerian Hottest Celebrity news & Music Download Blog

Breaking

Tuesday 19 September 2017

READ WHAT ACTRESS ZYNNELL LYDIA ZUH HAD TO SAY ABOUT DATING OR MARRYING A CELEBRITY


Zynell Lydia Zuh is a Ghanaian Actress and Tv/Film producer who was born in Volta region of Ghana alongside 5 boys.

She has featured in many movies the likes of Adam's Apple,Seduction,Single sex,When love comes around featuring Jim Ike and Prince David Osei.

In an interview she made clear that she will not date or marry a celebrity be it Musician, actor, presenter etc.

SHE STATED: " I don't see myself dating or getting married to a celebrity because it usually doesn't work out.
First of all , the possibility that he will not have enough time for me is 90% true.
Secondly, I cannot stand competing with different woman who will definitely want my man for themselves because I think I am the most jealous woman on earth".

"People are always looking for negative stories about a celebrity wife or husband so if my man is not popular no one will notice him but once he is popular he has no private life and he is exposed out there"

"Infact I have tried my best not to fall for any celebrity no matter how handsome he looks".

That's Zynell Lydia Zuh for you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

recommended

advertisement

trending

Loading...