Genevieve Blog

Nigerian Hottest Celebrity news & Music Download Blog

Breaking

Friday 26 January 2018

Get the Scoop on Laura Ikeji Kanu’s New Book “How to Make Money on Instagram”


There are so many opportunities for entrepreneurs out there and Laura Ikeji Kanu is cashing in on one of them.

The social media influencer has revealed her newest project, a book titled “How to Make Money on Instagram“. The book will serve as a brand influencer guide.
After teasing her followers for the past couple of days, she unveiled the book on Instagram saying:
Few years ago I joined Instagram and started posting pictures. I went from 100 followers to 1k followers, and 1k to 5k and from 5k to 20k, I was tagged as attention seeking and loud, some said annoying and many called me jobless.  Lol, I disregarded all the smerk talks and continued to make my page fun, I introduced videos, fun videos, dance videos, happy vidoes that made people look at me differently, and kept them glued to my page. And my followers went from 20k to 50k . As soon as I got to 50k my life changed, I was getting freebies like crazay, a few people recognised me in public and I made my first N100k from just posting fun videos.
Fast forward.. Went from 50k to 500k, now almost 700k. everything I get is free, l make a lot of mobey, different endorsements, different paid ads, opened my dream fashion store, thousands of young people get inspired by Me and I got famous from just dedicating my time to  this platform called Instagram.
I wrote this book to teach young people that there is more to Instagram than just being there.  U too can make money on Instagram.  Kindly read my book HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON INSTAGRAM.
Its easy, read my guide. My book.
Laura reveals that in the past couple of hours of the news being shared, there have already been 300 copies sold.
Watch her excited announcement below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

recommended

advertisement

trending

Loading...